Monday, January 21, 2008

Breast Cancer Awareness Support

Brave Faces: The Daring Stand Against Cancer, written by Nasra Al Adawi. It is 64 pages, 6 x 9, hard-covered, spiral bound (two-part) book. This book contains real life stories written by those who have suffered with cancer. All proceeds from the sale of this book will be donated to Cancer Awareness in Tanzania. The top booklet is written in Swahili, and the bottom booklet is written in English. Brave Faces has corporate sponsors, but it's a self-publishing project. The ISBN number is 978-9948-03-569-5.

Go here to read Reader's REVIEWS and Press RELEASE. Click on photo or here BUY ME! Your support would be greatly appreciated!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent Post!! I'm going to share this with all my female friends and family members!!!

Linda Jones Malonson said...

Thanks Sassy.
Nasra works hard to help breast cancer suffers in and around Oman. She deserves all the support she can get, as she does this from the goodness of her heart -- and not one dine goes into her pocket.

Linda Jones Malonson said...

Kreativemix, I am sorry. I thought you and Sassy was the same. Forgive my mistake. Thank you for your kindness.

iamnasra said...

Im so touched by this Post ...Grateful... when Im all feeling done God send me an humen angel to let me know that you should not give up ...Here is one more mircales knocking on my door ...

Amias you have been a flame for this blog ..I thought I would be so active ... here I am having lots on my plate and Im not doing much for this blog..its your flame that made the rest of us contribute in here ..thank you

Linda Jones Malonson said...

No problem, Nasra. I almost gave up myself, then I realized that everything needs a starting point, and patience must be exercise if one expect anything to grow. Thank you.